This news comes on the heels of its Series E round. The funding will help 6sense enhance its email marketing capabilities. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
6sense, an account engagement platform, has raised $200M in a Series E. The round drew participation from Blue Owl Capital, MSD Partners, Tiger Global Management, and SoftBank Group, among others.
How’s the company performing?
- California-based 6sense helps companies gain actionable insight into the behavior of individual customers.
- In 2021, the company’s revenue run rate surpassed $110M, and it also reportedly achieved a 125%+ net retention rate.
- 6sense’s clients include Dell, Thomson Reuters, Cisco, Agile Frameworks, and PTC.
- The company has offices in San Francisco, Austin, New York, London, Pune, and Bengaluru.
Why does the market matter?
- The global account-based marketing market is expected to reach a value of $1.6B by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 11.6%, according to Global Industry Analysts.
- The rise of social advertising and customer lifetime value have contributed to market growth.
Want the full post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.