The funding will help 360Learning expand its workforce and accelerate R&D. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Corporate learning platform 360Learning has raised $200M in a Series C. The round drew participation from SoftBank Group, Bpifrance, and Educapital, among others.
How’s the company performing?
- France-based 360Learning’s platform connects experts and learners to provide a decentralized model for sharing knowledge and creating a continuous working and learning environment. The platform uses AI to identify the right course for the right employee and update courses with missing information.
- The company currently has roughly 1,500 customers that include Toyota, Aircall, Appen, and LVMH.
- 360Learning operates in 160 countries, with offices in Paris, New York City, and London.
Why does the market matter?
- The global e-learning market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 21% to reach a value of $1T by 2027, per Global Market Insights.
- The growing need to build business resiliency and agility due to the Covid-19 pandemic and the rise of remote work has contributed to growth in the corporate learning space.
- Technological advancements like gamification and the incorporation of AR & VR have also boosted growth of the industry.