Job Referral Program
They get hired. You get paid. It's a win-win.
If you know someone who’s a perfect fit for one of our open positions, introduce them.
If you qualify under our non-employee referral program, we'll pay you a $5,000 award after your high-quality referral has been hired and on the job for 90 days. It's just our way of saying thanks.
The Fine Print
Hey there. Here are the ground rules:
The Referrer: You...
- Must be a legal resident of the United States at least 18 years of age
- Cannot be associated with (or work for or on behalf of) a recruitment/placement agency of any kind
- Must provide all required documents and information requested by CB Insights
- Must not make any representations or warranties of any kind on behalf of CB Insights
- Must be permitted or otherwise authorized to make the referral
- Are solely responsible for any and all taxes or other obligations associated with the award
The Candidate: They…
- Must be a legal resident of the United States at least 18 years of age and authorized to work in the United States
- Must be an external, high-quality candidate for a full-time, eligible position (cannot be current or part-time agency employees, contractors, consultants, or interns of CB Insights)
- Must generally be new referrals. Individuals who have (i) previously applied to CB Insights (whether through their own or through an agency or other referral program) or have otherwise been considered in the past six (6) months, or (ii) who are already in our database or currently active in our referral process will not be eligible.
- Must be hired by CB Insights in good standing (and without any non-compete or other restrictions) 90 days from their start date for you to receive an award
- Cannot be referred by, or referred on behalf of (in any capacity) a third party placement agency
- No open intern positions will be considered eligible for this program
- Referrals will generally remain on file and will be considered active for 6 months after the date that the referral was received
- No award will be paid until you have completed any and all required forms, including a W-9 form (subject to applicable tax laws). Failure to provide required information will result in a delayed or voided award
- In the event of more than one non-employee referring the same individual, the award will generally be paid to the first non-employee who submits the referral
- CB Insights reserves the right to modify or cancel this program or reject any referral submission at any time and for any reasons