- Each player draws ten white answer cards.
- The person who most recently saw a Tesla in person becomes the Marc Andreessen and plays a black question card. Then the Marc Andreessen reads the question card aloud.
- Everyone else answers the question with a white answer card by passing it face down to Marc Andreessen.
- The Marc Andreessen shuffles the cards and reads out each combination to the group.
- Marc Andreessen then picks his favorite combination and gives that person a $10,000,000 funding round and the black question card.
- The person who received the funding round is now Marc Andreessen.
- At the end of the game, the person with the most money invested (black cards) from Marc Andreessen is the winner.
Your rules are stupid.
Make up your own rules then [email protected]
How do I get this game?
Well, you have to be a terrible tech person or you have over a million Twitter followers.
I have a medium blog, can I get a set?
No. But you are a terrible tech person.
So, since I’m a terrible tech person… I can get a set?
No, we changed our mind, because we are terrible tech people.
You guys just copied Cards Against Humanity.
First, that’s not a question. Second, yes. Yes we did.
Come on, how much you want?
Seriously, the game is not for sale.
I really want a set.
Ugh fine. Enter your email below for a free download of the cards.