CB Insights is looking for a highly analytical, data-driven and resourceful Digital Marketer to join our New York team.
We already have the best customer acquisition engine in the data space, and we’re looking for someone to take it to the next level.
You’ll be working with a close-knit team to determine the best ways to attract new users, optimize our platform, and increase conversions.
This is an awesome opportunity for a data-obsessed marketer to join a fast-growing SaaS company which is about to hit escape velocity.
- Research, develop, and execute online user acquisition strategies to drive awareness, site traffic, lead growth and engagement/conversion using:
- Email marketing
- Social media
- Paid acquisition & retargeting
- Your innovative solutions for acquisition
- Develop methods to scalably promote our research and data-driven content to boost incoming leads through inbound marketing (and also serve to build our brand)
- Optimize CB Insights for conversion by developing experiment and A/B testing copy, landing pages, calls-to-action, page design, workflow, etc.
- Develop, maintain and monitor a KPI dashboard focused on growth, conversion, engagement and retention
- Work with the engineering and product teams to influence and implement capabilities, features and/or designs that improve acquisition
- Drive a metrics-driven problem solving mentality throughout the company
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- A knack for asking the right questions and a passion for analyzing user behavior patterns, a deep appreciation for the importance of data in decision-making
- Maintain a perpetual cycle of analysis, hypothesis, testing and implementation and swiftly incorporate feedback.
- 2+ years of relevant experience with a track record of success
- Deep experience with email marketing, Google Analytics, SEO/SEM, paid acquisition, retargeting, A/B testing
- The ability to come up with solid ideas for growth that we haven’t thought of yet
- Excellent communicator
Extra credit if you’ve got
- Copywriting skills
- HTML/CSS skills
To apply for this job, send your resume and a few lines on why you think you’re great for this role to