Predict your next investment

Diversified Financial Services
tanner.cl

See what CB Insights has to offer

About Tanner Servicios Financieros

Tanner Servicios Financieros is a financial institution in Chile.

Tanner Servicios Financieros Headquarter Location

Calle Huerfanos 863

Santiago, 8320000,

Chile

+56 600 600 7550

Predict your next investment

The CB Insights tech market intelligence platform analyzes millions of data points on venture capital, startups, patents , partnerships and news mentions to help you see tomorrow's opportunities, today.

Latest Tanner Servicios Financieros News

Tanner forms car loan company with Nissan

Apr 6, 2022

Chilean financial services firm banks on growth in financing for electric vehicles Chilean financial services firm Tanner Servicios Financieros said Wednesday that it has entered into a deal with a unit of the Japanese car manufacturer Nissan Motor Co. to create a car loan company in Chile.Tanner will have a 49% stake in the new company, while Nissan Chile will have the other 51%, the Chilean firm said in a securities filing.Tanner first formed an alliance with Nissan in 2019, and now they are focusing on loans for electric vehicles (EVs), CEO Derek Sassoon told Diario Finan Already have an account?

Discover the right solution for your team

The CB Insights tech market intelligence platform analyzes millions of data points on vendors, products, partnerships, and patents to help your team find their next technology solution.

Request a demo

CBI websites generally use certain cookies to enable better interactions with our sites and services. Use of these cookies, which may be stored on your device, permits us to improve and customize your experience. You can read more about your cookie choices at our privacy policy here. By continuing to use this site you are consenting to these choices.