Search company, investor...
Search

Predict your next investment

Corporation
starcresteducation.com

See what CB Insights has to offer

About Starcrest Education

Starcrest Education (LON: OBOR) is a developer and operator of education services in Europe, seeking relevant acquisitions in the international education sector.

Starcrest Education Headquarters Location

Cricket Square, Hutchins Drive

Grand Cayman, KY3-1111,

Cayman Islands

+44 (0)20 3004 9512

Predict your next investment

The CB Insights tech market intelligence platform analyzes millions of data points on venture capital, startups, patents , partnerships and news mentions to help you see tomorrow's opportunities, today.

Latest Starcrest Education News

Starcrest Education Cancels Acquisition of National Training Co. on Market Conditions

Dec 10, 2021

December 10, 2021 - Advertisement - Starcrest Education Ltd on Friday said it has canceled the illegally binding conditions for the acquisition of the national training company over the need for additional funding. The developer and operator of education services in Europe signed a document to buy up to 80% of the national training’s issued share capital and put options for it to purchase the remaining 20%. - Advertisement - The company received a letter from its parent company Starcrest Education Management Ltd in late September stating that it would receive support in the form of £500,000 ($660,950) in case the proposed transaction did not proceed, and decided to request Money has been taken. “In this regard, the company has now requested funding from Starcrest Education Management Limited to support the company while it determines its ongoing strategy as a listed company,” Starcrest Education said. , Shares of Starcrest Education are currently stalled. Write to Sabela Ojea at [email protected] ; @sabelaojeaguix ,

Starcrest Education Acquisitions

2 Acquisitions

Starcrest Education acquired 2 companies. Their latest acquisition was National Training Company on August 06, 2021.

Date

Investment Stage

Companies

Valuation
Valuations are submitted by companies, mined from state filings or news, provided by VentureSource, or based on a comparables valuation model.

Total Funding

Note

Sources

8/6/2021

$99M

Corporate Majority

3

9/30/2019

Subscribe to see more

$99M

Subscribe to see more

10

Date

8/6/2021

9/30/2019

Investment Stage

Companies

Subscribe to see more

Valuation

$99M

$99M

Total Funding

Note

Corporate Majority

Subscribe to see more

Sources

3

10

Discover the right solution for your team

The CB Insights tech market intelligence platform analyzes millions of data points on vendors, products, partnerships, and patents to help your team find their next technology solution.

Request a demo

CBI websites generally use certain cookies to enable better interactions with our sites and services. Use of these cookies, which may be stored on your device, permits us to improve and customize your experience. You can read more about your cookie choices at our privacy policy here. By continuing to use this site you are consenting to these choices.