Latest Norauto News
Nov 23, 2023
The Purchase and Sale of 100% of the Shares of Norauto Argentina SA Mobivia will retain a minority shareholding for up to a year to support Stellantis in this significant transition. Dentons Rattagan Arocena advised the Mobivia group in the sale of 100% of the shares of its Argentine subsidiary Norauto Argentina SA to the Stellantis Group. The sale is scheduled to be carried out in two tranches, with 90% of the shares being transferred in July 2023 and the remaining 10% within one year from initial closing. They aim to ensure a smooth process for all parties involved to guarantee stability for customers and firms alike. Norauto Argentina SA is a leading company in automotive maintenance and specialises in sales of tires, car accessory parts and services to vehicles. Norauto was founded in France in 1970 and has since expanded internationally as part of the Mobivia Group. Mobivia is a French company with presence in 11 countries, committed to sustainable mobility and has been working with users since its inception creating mobility solutions and local support. They resource options for carbon-free, healthy, and safe mobility that can be accessible to all. Stellantis is a leading multinational automobile group comprising 14 automotive brands and two mobility arms. It possesses industrial operations in more than 30 countries and sells to customers worldwide. Dentons Rattagan Arocena, through a team led by partner Roberto P. Bauzá, provided legal advice to Mobivia in corporate, contract negotiation, labor and tax matters, among other aspects of the transaction.
1 Team Member
Norauto has 1 team member, including former Chief Executive Officer, Philippe HUYGHE.