Predict your next investment

Corporation
kalaharimetals.com

See what CB Insights has to offer

Partners & Customers

1

About Kalahari Metals Limited

Kalahari Metals Limited is a UK registered, base and precious metal explorer. The company focus is within the Kalahari Copper Belt.

Kalahari Metals Limited Headquarter Location

35-39 Maddox Street

London, England, W1S 2PP,

United Kingdom

Predict your next investment

The CB Insights tech market intelligence platform analyzes millions of data points on venture capital, startups, patents , partnerships and news mentions to help you see tomorrow's opportunities, today.

Latest Kalahari Metals Limited News

Metal Tiger says next drilling phase started at Kalahari Metals Ltd’s Endurance prospect

Oct 18, 2021

Two diamond drill rigs will test seven priority targets Metal Tiger PLC ( AIM:MTR , OTC:MRTTF , ASX:MTR ) said the next phase of drilling has started at the Endurance prospect of Kalahari Metals Ltd’s Kitlanya East project in the Botswana Kalahari Copper Belt. Two diamond drill rigs will test seven priority targets identified in the previous round of reverse circulation and diamond core drilling. Eight priority holes will be drilled, totalling approximately 2,350 metres. “We are pleased to announce the commencement of the next phase of diamond core drilling on compelling targets at the Endurance prospect on the Kalahari Copper Belt,” said Metal Tiger chief executive Michael McNeilly. Metal Tiger holds a 50.01% interest in Kalahari Metals, with Cobre Ltd ( ASX:CBE ) holding the remainder. “Given the encouraging results recently released to the market, and extensive size of the target area within the Endurance prospect, we believe this area holds significant potential for a new discovery and are excited by this next phase of the company’s exploration program in Botswana,” said Cobre executive chairman Martin Holland. Quick facts: Metal Tiger PLC Follow

Kalahari Metals Limited Acquisitions

1 Acquisition

Kalahari Metals Limited acquired 1 company. Their latest acquisition was Kitlanya on April 10, 2019.

Date

Investment Stage

Companies

Valuation
Valuations are submitted by companies, mined from state filings or news, provided by VentureSource, or based on a comparables valuation model.

Total Funding

Note

Sources

4/10/2019

$991

Acquired

2

Date

4/10/2019

Investment Stage

Companies

Valuation

$991

Total Funding

Note

Acquired

Sources

2

Kalahari Metals Limited Partners & Customers

1 Partners and customers

Kalahari Metals Limited has 1 strategic partners and customers. Kalahari Metals Limited recently partnered with Fieldfisher on December 12, 2018.

Date

Type

Business Partner

Country

News Snippet

Sources

12/10/2018

Vendor

Fieldfisher

United Kingdom

Fieldfisher mining team advise Kalahari Metals on significant earn-in agreement for Botswana copper - Fieldfisher

Under the terms of the agreement Kalahari Metals Limited will invest US$ 100,000 in exploration on the licences to earn 25 % of Kitlanya Ltd , RED 's wholly-owned subsidiary , which owns the copper licences , and has an option to purchase the remaining 75 % of Kitlanya for shares in Kalahari Metals Limited to the value of US$ 700,000 .

1

Date

12/10/2018

Type

Vendor

Business Partner

Fieldfisher

Country

United Kingdom

News Snippet

Fieldfisher mining team advise Kalahari Metals on significant earn-in agreement for Botswana copper - Fieldfisher

Under the terms of the agreement Kalahari Metals Limited will invest US$ 100,000 in exploration on the licences to earn 25 % of Kitlanya Ltd , RED 's wholly-owned subsidiary , which owns the copper licences , and has an option to purchase the remaining 75 % of Kitlanya for shares in Kalahari Metals Limited to the value of US$ 700,000 .

Sources

1

CB Insights uses Cookies

CBI websites generally use certain cookies to enable better interactions with our sites and services. Use of these cookies, which may be stored on your device, permits us to improve and customize your experience. You can read more about your cookie choices at our privacy policy here. By continuing to use this site you are consenting to these choices.