Predict your next investment

Corporation
MOBILE & TELECOMMUNICATIONS | Mobile Software & Services / Gaming
1923.co.jp

See what CB Insights has to offer

Investments

4

About IGNIS

IGNIS (TYO: 3689) focuses on planning, developing and operating smartphone apps. The company's major products are the social game "BOKU & DRAGONS", "Demimen" and the online dating/marriage matching app "with". In addition, IGNIS is developing a wide range of services tailored to current trends, such as Virtual Live Platform "INSPIX", the food truck platform "TLUNCH", and "mornin' plus" by Robit, which designs, manufactures, and sells hardware, components, and software.

IGNIS Headquarter Location

1-19-19 Ebisu, Shibuya-ku

Tokyo, 150-0013,

Japan

Predict your next investment

The CB Insights tech market intelligence platform analyzes millions of data points on venture capital, startups, patents , partnerships and news mentions to help you see tomorrow's opportunities, today.

IGNIS Web Traffic

Rank
Page Views per User (PVPU)
Page Views per Million (PVPM)
Reach per Million (RPM)
CBI Logo

IGNIS Rank

Latest IGNIS News

Sixty percent new Baleno bookings for six-airbag variants

Mar 22, 2022

by Mayank Dhingra 22 Mar 2022 Sixty percent of the bookings for the second-generation Maruti Baleno hatchback, launched a month have been for the six-airbag variants with buyers opting for the higher-spec Zeta and Alpha trims. All of these trims are equipped with dual front, side as well as curtain airbags, taking the total airbag count to six. The company has also crossed the 50,000-unit booking milestone for the new Baleno, just six weeks after pre-bookings began. At the launch day alone, Maruti indicated that it had bagged 25,000 orders for this premium hatchback that it sells via the Nexa channel. As far as the booking profile goes, about 20 percent of customers have opted for the automatic AMT-equipped trims of the car. The Baleno’s entry-level Sigma and Delta variants come with only two airbags as standard. The top two trims also get a rear-view camera with the more expensive Alpha also equipped with a segment-first 360-degree camera. Launched with an overall investment of Rs 1,150 crore, inclusive of investments by suppliers, the new Baleno aims to  sell more per month than its predecessor’s average monthly sales of 15,000 units. This would give it a 25 percent market share among competing products like the Hyundai i20, Tata Altroz and Honda Jazz. “We already have 60 percent segment share of the premium hatchback category with products like the Baleno, Swift and Ignis and with the new model, we target the remaining 40 percent,” Shashank Srivastava, senior executive director, Marketing and Sales, MSIL had told Autocar Professional in an earlier interview. MSIL will also introduce a CNG option in the Baleno in the near future, to cater to consumer demand for an affordable fuel option amidst skyrocketing petrol prices.

IGNIS Investments

4 Investments

IGNIS has made 4 investments. Their latest investment was in monoAI technology as part of their Series A on January 1, 2022.

CBI Logo

IGNIS Investments Activity

investments chart

Date

Round

Company

Amount

New?

Co-Investors

Sources

1/31/2022

Series A

monoAI technology

$6.51M

Yes

3

2/4/2021

Seed VC - II

Subscribe to see more

$99M

Subscribe to see more

10

9/30/2019

Corporate Minority

Subscribe to see more

Subscribe to see more

10

7/16/2019

Seed VC

Subscribe to see more

$99M

Subscribe to see more

10

Date

1/31/2022

2/4/2021

9/30/2019

7/16/2019

Round

Series A

Seed VC - II

Corporate Minority

Seed VC

Company

monoAI technology

Subscribe to see more

Subscribe to see more

Subscribe to see more

Amount

$6.51M

$99M

$99M

New?

Yes

Subscribe to see more

Subscribe to see more

Subscribe to see more

Co-Investors

Sources

3

10

10

10

IGNIS Team

2 Team Members

IGNIS has 2 team members, including former Chief Financial Officer, Walker Kinman.

Name

Work History

Title

Status

Jessica Camus

Founder

Current

Walker Kinman

Chief Financial Officer

Former

Name

Jessica Camus

Walker Kinman

Work History

Title

Founder

Chief Financial Officer

Status

Current

Former

Discover the right solution for your team

The CB Insights tech market intelligence platform analyzes millions of data points on vendors, products, partnerships, and patents to help your team find their next technology solution.

Request a demo

CBI websites generally use certain cookies to enable better interactions with our sites and services. Use of these cookies, which may be stored on your device, permits us to improve and customize your experience. You can read more about your cookie choices at our privacy policy here. By continuing to use this site you are consenting to these choices.