Predict your next investment

Corporation
capri-sun.com

See what CB Insights has to offer

About Capri Sun Group

Capri Sun is a brand of juice concentrate drinks solid in laminated foil pouches.

Capri Sun Group Headquarter Location

Neugasse 22

Zug, 6300,

Switzerland

Predict your next investment

The CB Insights tech market intelligence platform analyzes millions of data points on venture capital, startups, patents , partnerships and news mentions to help you see tomorrow's opportunities, today.

Latest Capri Sun Group News

Capri Sun buys majority stake in beverage start-up all i need

Oct 8, 2018

Capri Sun buys majority stake in beverage start-up all i need Capri Sun buys majority stake in beverage start-up all i need October 08, 2018 Capri Sun Group has acquired a majority stake in Austrian beverage start-up all i need, as it seeks to further diversify its product portfolio and expand its presence in the healthy beverage market. Capri Sun has purchased 85% of the shares in the Vienna-based start-up, which produces a range of organic tea beverages such as White Tea and Green tea, which are sold nationwide throughout Austria. The remaining 15% of the company will be retained by the company’s founders Thomas Miksits and Alexander Jiresch, who founded the company in 2010. Capri Sun said that both Miksits and Jiresch will stay with the company in order to help the growth of the brand in the future. A statement released by Capri Sun Group said: “The Acquisition fits Capri-Sun Group’s strategy of extending beyond its highly successful Capri-Sun Juice drink in a pouch, tapping into the growing heathy-based beverage space and in particular tea-based beverages.” The company also announced that the brand would be introduced to Germany and Switzerland in 2019.

Capri Sun Group Acquisitions

1 Acquisition

Capri Sun Group acquired 1 company. Their latest acquisition was all i need on October 02, 2018.

Date

Investment Stage

Companies

Valuation
Valuations are submitted by companies, mined from state filings or news, provided by VentureSource, or based on a comparables valuation model.

Total Funding

Note

Sources

10/2/2018

Corporate Majority

1

Date

10/2/2018

Investment Stage

Companies

Valuation

Total Funding

Note

Corporate Majority

Sources

1

Capri Sun Group Team

2 Team Members

Capri Sun Group has 2 team members, including current Chief Executive Officer, Roland Weening.

Name

Work History

Title

Status

Roland Weening

Chief Executive Officer

Current

Peter Böck

Managing Director

Former

Name

Roland Weening

Peter Böck

Work History

Title

Chief Executive Officer

Managing Director

Status

Current

Former

CB Insights uses Cookies

CBI websites generally use certain cookies to enable better interactions with our sites and services. Use of these cookies, which may be stored on your device, permits us to improve and customize your experience. You can read more about your cookie choices at our privacy policy here. By continuing to use this site you are consenting to these choices.