Predict your next investment

Private Equity
bwk.de

See what CB Insights has to offer

Investments

11

Portfolio Exits

1

About BWK

BWK specializes in long-term equity solutions for the SME sector.

BWK Headquarter Location

Thouretstraße 2

Stuttgart, 70173,

Germany

+49 (711) 22 55 76-0

Predict your next investment

The CB Insights tech market intelligence platform analyzes millions of data points on venture capital, startups, patents , partnerships and news mentions to help you see tomorrow's opportunities, today.

Latest BWK News

BWK sells 20% Bizerba stake in owner buy-back

Oct 22, 2013

Kim Richters Save this article   Send to   BWK Unternehmensbeteiligungsgesellschaft has sold its minority stake in food-processing equipment manufacturer Bizerba back to the firm's founders. The Kraut founding family now owns around 90% of Bizerba, with the remaining 10% owned by Zurich Deutscher Herold Lebensversicherung, a subsidiary of global insurance company Zurich Insurance Group. ... To continue reading...

BWK Investments

11 Investments

BWK has made 11 investments. Their latest investment was in QLOCKTWO as part of their Private Equity on November 11, 2020.

CBI Logo

BWK Investments Activity

investments chart

Date

Round

Company

Amount

New?

Co-Investors

Sources

11/12/2020

Private Equity

QLOCKTWO

Yes

1

10/22/2019

Corporate Minority

Kreyer Group

Yes

1

9/27/2019

Private Equity

Campus Suite

Yes

1

8/31/2018

Private Equity

Subscribe to see more

$99M

Subscribe to see more

10

5/8/2018

Private Equity

Subscribe to see more

$99M

Subscribe to see more

10

Date

11/12/2020

10/22/2019

9/27/2019

8/31/2018

5/8/2018

Round

Private Equity

Corporate Minority

Private Equity

Private Equity

Private Equity

Company

QLOCKTWO

Kreyer Group

Campus Suite

Subscribe to see more

Subscribe to see more

Amount

$99M

$99M

New?

Yes

Yes

Yes

Subscribe to see more

Subscribe to see more

Co-Investors

Sources

1

1

1

10

10

BWK Portfolio Exits

1 Portfolio Exit

BWK has 1 portfolio exit. Their latest portfolio exit was Mediengruppe Dr. Haas on June 28, 2016.

Date

Exit

Companies

Valuation
Valuations are submitted by companies, mined from state filings or news, provided by VentureSource, or based on a comparables valuation model.

Acquirer

Sources

6/28/2016

Management Buyout

1

Date

6/28/2016

Exit

Management Buyout

Companies

Valuation

Acquirer

Sources

1

BWK Acquisitions

2 Acquisitions

BWK acquired 2 companies. Their latest acquisition was Rasselstein Raumsysteme on July 11, 2018.

Date

Investment Stage

Companies

Valuation
Valuations are submitted by companies, mined from state filings or news, provided by VentureSource, or based on a comparables valuation model.

Total Funding

Note

Sources

7/11/2018

Acq - Fin

2

6/18/2018

Subscribe to see more

$99M

Subscribe to see more

10

Date

7/11/2018

6/18/2018

Investment Stage

Companies

Subscribe to see more

Valuation

Total Funding

$99M

Note

Acq - Fin

Subscribe to see more

Sources

2

10

BWK Team

1 Team Member

BWK has 1 team member, including former Managing Director, Armin Schuler.

Name

Work History

Title

Status

Armin Schuler

Commerzbank, SAG, and BdW

Managing Director

Former

Name

Armin Schuler

Work History

Commerzbank, SAG, and BdW

Title

Managing Director

Status

Former

CB Insights uses Cookies

CBI websites generally use certain cookies to enable better interactions with our sites and services. Use of these cookies, which may be stored on your device, permits us to improve and customize your experience. You can read more about your cookie choices at our privacy policy here. By continuing to use this site you are consenting to these choices.