Zetta Media company logo

The profile is currenly unclaimed by the seller. All information is provided by CB Insights.

zettamedia.id

Founded Year

2015

Stage

Other Investors | Alive

About Zetta Media

Zetta Media provides a digital media network. The company offers 11 lifestyle portals in 5 different segments targeting youth from 18 to 35 years old.

Zetta Media Headquarter Location

Wisma Barito Pacific, Tower A Level L Jl. Letjen S., Parman, Kav 62-63

Jakarta, 11410,

Indonesia

Predict your next investment

The CB Insights tech market intelligence platform analyzes millions of data points on venture capital, startups, patents , partnerships and news mentions to help you see tomorrow's opportunities, today.

Latest Zetta Media News

BFLIX, the next Netflix?

Feb 10, 2017

Joyce Yeo Zetta Media announced on February 6th that BFLIX, its movie streaming service, reached over 50K downloads. Google Android users made up 80% of the downloads, while the remaining 20% were Apple users. Unlike Netflix and other movie streaming services that provide a library of  popular Hollywood movies and latest hits, BFLIX offers non-mainstream movies and classic masterpieces for free. Since the users can watch movies on BFLIX without signing up, movie buffs have welcomed the new app. Zetta Media has focused on qualitative development of the company through content marketing and the 140% increase in the number of downloads reflect its efforts. BFLIX mobile app first launched in late October, 2016 and plans to launch a web version that streams high-definition movies on PC and Smart TVs in March. Wook Kim, the CEO of Zetta Media, said, “Whereas 2016 was the year of preparation to test the market potential, 2017 will be the year to take the next step forward by expanding the contents categories and improving the service quality.”

Zetta Media Web Traffic

Rank
Page Views per User (PVPU)
Page Views per Million (PVPM)
Reach per Million (RPM)
CBI Logo

Zetta Media Rank

Discover the right solution for your team

The CB Insights tech market intelligence platform analyzes millions of data points on vendors, products, partnerships, and patents to help your team find their next technology solution.

Request a demo

CBI websites generally use certain cookies to enable better interactions with our sites and services. Use of these cookies, which may be stored on your device, permits us to improve and customize your experience. You can read more about your cookie choices at our privacy policy here. By continuing to use this site you are consenting to these choices.