Supernova capital supernovacapital.com


Supernova is technology based on trading logic used by Warren Buffet and other worlds best investors. All best market opportunities (so called "best prices") are created by irrational game participants behavior (e.g., greed or panic). Simplified, our product removes 80% of data clutter and leaves 20% of valuable areas that can give 80% of move (which, actually is profit) in the range of data (for example, prices).

Supernova is technology based on trading logic used by Warren Buffet and other worlds best investors. All best market opportunities (so called "best prices") are created by irrational game participants behavior (e.g., greed or panic). Simplified, ou...Show all

Company (Alive / Active)

Latest News

See more competitors data Competitors
Total Funding Date of Last Funding
Supernova capital $0M Jan 31, 2018

Web Traffic

Rank

Show (-10)

Engagement (PVPU)

Show (+1%)

Domain Authority Score
Show
Page Views Per Million (PVPM)
Show
Reach Per Million
Show

SEO Statistics

Domain Authority Score Show
Page Authority Score Show
No. External Links Show
No. Links Show

Web Traffic Statistics - Growth

Per Week Per Month Per 6 Months Per Year
Rank Login to see details
Page Views Per Million Login to see details
Page Views Per User Login to see details
Reach Per Million Login to see details

Related Supernova capital Jobs

jobs by Indeed job
						search
There is no Financing data available for this company. Please select another tab.
There is no Board of Directors data available for this company. Please select another tab.
There is no Competitors data available for this company. Please select another tab.

Patents

Title Application Date Patent Date Status
(Patent / Application)