Predict your next investment

BUSINESS PRODUCTS & SERVICES | Electronic Equipment & Components

See what CB Insights has to offer

Stage

Acquired | Acquired

About Shan On Engineering

Shan On Engineering is specialized in elevator maintenance, modernization and installation services.

Shan On Engineering Headquarter Location

Hong Kong

Latest Shan On Engineering News

Kone acquires Hong Kong based company

Dec 14, 2017

Kone Corporation has acquired Shan On Engineering Company Limited in Hong Kong. Founded in 1973, Shan On is specialized in elevator maintenance, modernization and installation services and has approximately 1’000 elevators in its maintenance base. Previously, Kone owned 35.3% of the company and has now bought the remaining 64.7% shareholding. With this acquisition, Kone will strengthen its market position in the region. "We warmly welcome Shan On and its skilled employees to our organization," says William B. Johnson, Executive Vice President for Kone Greater China. "The company has an excellent reputation and a wide client base in Hong Kong, and we are looking forward to continuing the good relationships with the customers."

Predict your next investment

The CB Insights tech market intelligence platform analyzes millions of data points on venture capital, startups, patents , partnerships and news mentions to help you see tomorrow's opportunities, today.

CB Insights uses Cookies

CBI websites generally use certain cookies to enable better interactions with our sites and services. Use of these cookies, which may be stored on your device, permits us to improve and customize your experience. You can read more about your cookie choices at our privacy policy here. By continuing to use this site you are consenting to these choices.