Search company, investor...

Santander Consumer Finance

santanderconsumer.com

About Santander Consumer Finance

Santander Consumer Finance is a consumer finance company present in Europe. It offers a wide range of financial solutions such as loans and deposits, mainly through points-of-sale and direct-to-consumer channels.

Headquarters Location

Spain

Missing: Santander Consumer Finance's Product Demo & Case Studies

Promote your product offering to tech buyers.

Reach 1000s of buyers who use CB Insights to identify vendors, demo products, and make purchasing decisions.

Missing: Santander Consumer Finance's Product & Differentiators

Don’t let your products get skipped. Buyers use our vendor rankings to shortlist companies and drive requests for proposals (RFPs).

Latest Santander Consumer Finance News

Pérez-Llorca advises SFC on a €707m car loan securitisation

Nov 24, 2022

Pérez-Llorca advises SFC on a €707m car loan securitisation 0 Pérez-Llorca has advised Santander Consumer Finance (SCF) on the securitisation of €707m of spanish car loans granted by SCF. SFC offers a wide range of brands, including Ford and Kia, which account for 16.6% of the total portfolio. This is higher than the amount placed in the market in recent years by the finance company, which issued €580.8m in 2021 and €525.2m a year earlier. In the case of loans securitised by Santander Consumer, 28.82% of the outstanding balance corresponds to new vehicles (less than a year old). The remaining 71.18% is linked to used cars. By year of sale, 99.37% of the outstanding balance corresponds to cars sold between 2021 and 2022. The team from Pérez-Llorca advising SCF was formed by (pictured from left to right): the partner of banking & finance, Carlos Pérez Dávila and the lawyers from the same area, Santiago Bertola and Soledad Mendiola.

Santander Consumer Finance Web Traffic

Rank
Page Views per User (PVPU)
Page Views per Million (PVPM)
Reach per Million (RPM)
CBI Logo

Santander Consumer Finance Rank

Santander Consumer Finance Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

    Discover the right solution for your team

    The CB Insights tech market intelligence platform analyzes millions of data points on vendors, products, partnerships, and patents to help your team find their next technology solution.

    Request a demo

    CBI websites generally use certain cookies to enable better interactions with our sites and services. Use of these cookies, which may be stored on your device, permits us to improve and customize your experience. You can read more about your cookie choices at our privacy policy here. By continuing to use this site you are consenting to these choices.