Predict your next investment

AUTOMOTIVE & TRANSPORTATION
robosoft.fr

See what CB Insights has to offer

Founded Year

1985

Stage

Growth Equity - III | Alive

Total Raised

$3.62M

Last Raised

$1.8M | 16 yrs ago

About Robosoft

Provider of mobile robotics solutions for the transport and sanitation sectors. The company provides cybernetic vehicles, automatic refilling systems for buses, and customized robotic equipment for window cleaning, industrial vacuum-cleaners, and scrubbing machines. The company also offers robotic sub-components including mobile platforms, wireless communication systems, localization and guiding devices, sensors, manipulators and grippers, pan-tilt units, and artificial vision equipment.

Robosoft Headquarter Location

Technopole d'lzarbel

Bidart, 64210,

France

33 5 59 41 53 60

Latest Robosoft News

Japan’s TechnoPro acquires Udupi-based Robosoft for Rs 800 crore

Aug 10, 2021

TechnoPro will acquire 80% of the shares in the first tranche and the remaining 20% in a year with the Udupi company becoming a wholly owned subsidiary. The post Japan’s TechnoPro acquires Udupi-based Robosoft for Rs 800 crore appeared first on 스타트업앤칠(Startup&Chill).

Predict your next investment

The CB Insights tech market intelligence platform analyzes millions of data points on venture capital, startups, patents , partnerships and news mentions to help you see tomorrow's opportunities, today.

CB Insights uses Cookies

CBI websites generally use certain cookies to enable better interactions with our sites and services. Use of these cookies, which may be stored on your device, permits us to improve and customize your experience. You can read more about your cookie choices at our privacy policy here. By continuing to use this site you are consenting to these choices.