The profile is currenly unclaimed by the seller. All information is provided by CB Insights.

Stage

Private Equity | Alive

Total Raised

$42M

Valuation

$0000 

Last Raised

$42M | 8 yrs ago

About Oriental Gas

Oriental Gas is a developer and operator of natural gas distribution assets in China. Oriental Gas owns 4 operational and 6 late stage construction gas pipelines across 5 provinces in China supplying piped natural gas to residential, industrial and commercial customers.

Oriental Gas Headquarter Location

China

Predict your next investment

The CB Insights tech market intelligence platform analyzes millions of data points on venture capital, startups, patents , partnerships and news mentions to help you see tomorrow's opportunities, today.

Latest Oriental Gas News

Equis Funds Acquires 47% Of Oriental Gas

Jul 3, 2014

Like our Facebook page and follow us now on Twitter @chinamoneypod . Asian energy and infrastructure investor Equis Funds Group has acquired a 47% stake in Chinese natural gas developer and operator Oriental Gas for an undisclosed amount, according to information posted on Equis' website. Equis' co-investor, Runfar Investment Company, is to take the remaining 53% of Oriental Gas. The two investors will provide further capital support to help expand Oriental Gas' business. Oriental Gas owns four operational and six late stage construction gas pipelines across five provinces in China, supplying piped natural gas to residential, industrial and commercial customers. Equis Asia Fund l is Equis’ debut fund with US$647 million in capital commitments. The fund focuses on investing in energy and infrastructure assets in China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam. It seeks to invest in businesses that require US$50 million to US$130 million in equity capital for development, construction and acquisition purposes.

Discover the right solution for your team

The CB Insights tech market intelligence platform analyzes millions of data points on vendors, products, partnerships, and patents to help your team find their next technology solution.

Request a demo

CBI websites generally use certain cookies to enable better interactions with our sites and services. Use of these cookies, which may be stored on your device, permits us to improve and customize your experience. You can read more about your cookie choices at our privacy policy here. By continuing to use this site you are consenting to these choices.