StageAcquired | Acquired
Missing: NKE Austria's Product Demo & Case Studies
Promote your product offering to tech buyers.
Reach 1000s of buyers who use CB Insights to identify vendors, demo products, and make purchasing decisions.
Missing: NKE Austria's Product & Differentiators
Don’t let your products get skipped. Buyers use our vendor rankings to shortlist companies and drive requests for proposals (RFPs).
Latest NKE Austria News
Feb 1, 2023
The group is strengthened by this merger and expects to close the year with a turnover of 82 million euros Fersa Group made official the purchase of 100% of the Austrian company NKE Austria GmbH, at a ceremony held in the city of Linz, Upper Austria. The event was attended by Carlos Oehling (Chief Executive Officer of Fersa Group), Thomas Witzler (Managing Director of NKE Austria) and former partners and founding members of NKE, Harald Zerobin, and Heimo Ebner. Fersa Bearings has now completed the operation that began in 2016 when the Spanish company purchased 49% of the NKE shares. With the acquisition of the remaining 51%, the Austrian company is now wholly owned by Fersa and the business group is definitively consolidated, with two commercial bearing brands (Fersa for the automotive sector and NKE for the industrial sector). Fersa has not ruled out incorporating new brands into its portfolio in the near future. International and economic growth. The merger strengthens the group’s presence in central Europe – part of the company’s commitment to the internationalization that Fersa Bearings began in 2002 with the acquisition of shares by investment capital firm Going Investment. Since then, the company has evolved into a group with four cutting-edge production centers, six distribution centers and four R&D centers – two in Europe and two in Asia –, supporting Fersa’s global presence in more than 95 countries on five continents with a workforce of more than 500 employees. The union of the two brands strengthens the group financially, with a turnover in 2018 of 82 million euros and an expected growth of 12% in 2019. “In 2020, we expect to reach a turnover of more than 110 million euros,” adds Carlos Oehling. The impact of Fersa’s entry into the NKE business has been very positive from the start. NKE has gone from billing 17 million euros in 2015 to an expected closing forecast of 25 million euros in 2018. Its momentum has been driven by a strong investment in its engineering capacity and its presence in Asia, which has consolidated NKE’s image as a premium-level manufacturer. New investments worldwide. The two bearing manufacturers combine their strengths and competencies to consolidate their position as strategic bearing suppliers for original equipment manufacturers and distributors in the various market segments in which they operate. The business group plans to invest further in its facilities worldwide, especially in the current digitization process and the expansion of its production and logistics capacities. “Investments in the NKE facilities in Steyr, Austria, include a new fully automated production line to meet the demands of European OEMs with a philosophy of production in the region for the region,” adds Thomas Witzler. For its part, Fersa Bearings continues to strengthen its headquarters in Zaragoza, Spain, including the construction of a new 5000 square-meter warehouse with two new automated manufacturing lines at an investment expected to reach 16 million euros in 2020. Informamos que o nosso site utiliza cookies próprios e de terceiros para melhorar o nosso serviço e para conhecer o grau de atividade do nosso site. Se continuar a navegar, consideramos que aceita o seu uso. Você pode alterar a configuração e obter mais informações clicando aqui
NKE Austria Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
When was NKE Austria founded?
NKE Austria was founded in 1996.
Where is NKE Austria's headquarters?
NKE Austria's headquarters is located at Im Stadtgut C4, Steyr.
What is NKE Austria's latest funding round?
NKE Austria's latest funding round is Acquired.
Who are the investors of NKE Austria?
Investors of NKE Austria include Fersa Bearings.
Discover the right solution for your team
The CB Insights tech market intelligence platform analyzes millions of data points on vendors, products, partnerships, and patents to help your team find their next technology solution.