Predict your next investment

See what CB Insights has to offer

About Microlink

Microlink Headquarter Location

Latest Microlink News

Microlink, Danapuri JV eyes overseas ICT projects

Jun 8, 2021

(Microlink) has formed a strategic joint venture (JV) with Danapuri Sdn Bhd, a member of the Dipon Group of Bangladesh, to pursue digital transformation projects in selected target territories. The ACE Market-listed company said the JV would leverage the extensive expertise of Danapuri and the wider Dipon Group in information and communications technology (ICT) project investment and management, eGovernment, eCommerce, ePayment and eFinancial services implementation. "Key territories to be covered by the JV include Bangladesh and the West Africa region, including but not limited to Guinea, and other countries as may be mutually agreed,” Microlink said in a statement today. Microlink will hold a 51% stake in the JV entity, Microlink Technologies Sdn Bhd, while Danapuri will own the remaining 49%. Microlink chairman Tun Arifin Zakaria said the JV formation represented an important step in bringing Microlink’s technology solutions for digital transformation projects to these upcoming regions. "We are confident that the impressive pedigree of Danapuri and the wider Dipon Group in eGovernment projects, plus their hands-on knowledge of these territories, will be key in ensuring the JV achieves success,” he said. At the same time, Microlink will provide technical support, knowledge and expertise for the delivery of the contracts and supplying the appropriate products and solutions as required. Meanwhile, Danapuri will be responsible for providing local know-how, knowledge and expertise on the ground, as well as arranging for local employees and/or third-party service providers to render services as required for the execution of the JV contracts. Article type: metered

Predict your next investment

The CB Insights tech market intelligence platform analyzes millions of data points on venture capital, startups, patents , partnerships and news mentions to help you see tomorrow's opportunities, today.

CB Insights uses Cookies

CBI websites generally use certain cookies to enable better interactions with our sites and services. Use of these cookies, which may be stored on your device, permits us to improve and customize your experience. You can read more about your cookie choices at our privacy policy here. By continuing to use this site you are consenting to these choices.