Predict your next investment

INDUSTRIAL | Construction / Construction & Design Services
kinhbaccity.com

See what CB Insights has to offer

About Kinh Bac City

Developer of industrial-estate and urban zone.

Kinh Bac City Headquarter Location

Que Vo Industrial Park Bac Ninh Province

Vietnam

84 241 3634034

Latest Kinh Bac City News

Industrial estate developer's profit up 660 pct

May 5, 2021

Industrial estate developer's profit up 660 pct By Thuy Tien   &nbspMay 5, 2021 | 03:51 pm GMT+7 Trang Due Industrial Park operated by Kinh Bac City in the northern city of Hai Phong. Industrial real estate developer Kinh Bac City has reported its highest quarterly post-tax profit of VND715 billion ($31 million) in Q1, up 658 percent year-on-year. The company has attributed the skyrocketing profit to surging income from land lease and transfer of real estate projects. Its income from land leasing and property transfer has risen three times year-on-year and accounted for 95 percent of total revenue. The remaining 5 percent of the revenue came from office and warehouse leasing, electricity and water supply, service fees and wastewater treatment fees. Its Q1 revenue was VND2 trillion, up 260 percent year-on-year. The firm has targeted a 2.7-fold increase in revenue to VND6.6 trillion for 2021, and its post-tax profit is expected to rise 6.3 times year-on-year to a record VND2 trillion. As of Q1, its total assets were valued at VND25.3 trillion, up 6 percent from last year. The firm operates seven industrial parks in the north and one near Ho Chi Minh City.

Predict your next investment

The CB Insights tech market intelligence platform analyzes millions of data points on venture capital, startups, patents , partnerships and news mentions to help you see tomorrow's opportunities, today.

CB Insights uses Cookies

CBI websites generally use certain cookies to enable better interactions with our sites and services. Use of these cookies, which may be stored on your device, permits us to improve and customize your experience. You can read more about your cookie choices at our privacy policy here. By continuing to use this site you are consenting to these choices.