Public list Artificial Intelligence ( AI ) (3426):
Kextil is a fast growing provider of speech recognition based solutions to the global field service industry. The company's mission is to close the gap between the top 10% of the field organization and the remaining 90%.
Company (Alive / Active)
5907 Penn Ave
Pennsylvania, United States
|Investor||Investor Type||Location||Participating Rounds|