Predict your next investment

Corporation
HEALTHCARE | Medical Devices & Equipment / Imaging & Diagnostic Equipment
skhb.com

See what CB Insights has to offer

Founded Year

1981

Stage

IPO | IPO

Date of IPO

7/21/2004

About Kehua Bio-Engineering

Kehua Bio-Engineering (002022.SZ) specializes in the development and production of diagnostic products.

Kehua Bio-Engineering Headquarter Location

1189 North Qinzhou Road Xuhui District

Shanghai, Shanghai, 200233,

China

+86 021-64850088

Latest Kehua Bio-Engineering News

KHB Shanghai Kehua Bio-Engineering Acquires the Italian Technogenetics

Dec 21, 2015

(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20151215/296568LOGO ) Under the terms of the agreement KHB Shanghai Kehua Bio-Engineering Co has acquired 100% of Technogenetics with an investment of 28.8 million Euro, 18.8 used for the acquisition and the rest 10 million Euro for the business development in the following 18 months. An Italian New Co, called Technogenetics Holdings,has been created by the integration of the innovative immunodiagnostics research mission of Technogenetics with a 30 years proved IVD manufacturing experience of KHB Shanghai Kehua Bio-Engineering Co. Immediately after the acquisition of Technogenetics by KHB, Altergon Italia will then bring to the Newco its IVD's spin-off, including its R&D premises in South of Italy (Avellino) and China (Qingdao and Shenzhen), as its contribution to the KHB- Italian JV in which KHB holds 80% and Altergon the remaining 20% of the share capital. "We are very pleased about this agreement with Technogenetics, one of the most innovative immunodiagnostic Italian companies, that marks an additional commercial achievement in our partnering strategy", said Mr Tang Weiguo, Chairman of KHB Shanghai Kehua Bio-Engineering Co. "We believe that Technogenetics expertise in diagnostic business may contribute to innovative and valuable products for the Chinese market and will give to KHB Shanghai Kehua Bio-Engineering Co new business opportunity in the European and North American market". "This agreement with KHB Shanghai Kehua Bio-Engineering Co, explained Salvatore Cincotti, CEO of both Technogenetics and of Altergon Italia, is very important for the new market development possibilities of the Italian premises and it is a significant milestone for the recognition of our R&D capabilities in a very competitive field such as diagnostics. " https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_RG0wu72uw&feature=youtu.be "With this operation, said Giorgio Pisani, President of IBSA Italia, previous owner of Technogenetics through his subsidiary Bouty SPA, we have created the best conditions for a further development of Technogenetics and to use its leadership in the IVD research development. In the meantime, as IBSA Institute Biochimique, we will focus our efforts on Pharma business with fresh resources to invest in clinical research". IBSA/Bouty/Altergon has been assisted for this deal, as Global Advisor, by the Swiss M&A specialized Consultant "Financial Technologies SA", acting through the operative offices located in Switzerland and China. For more information

Predict your next investment

The CB Insights tech market intelligence platform analyzes millions of data points on venture capital, startups, patents , partnerships and news mentions to help you see tomorrow's opportunities, today.

Kehua Bio-Engineering Web Traffic

Rank
Page Views per User (PVPU)
Page Views per Million (PVPM)
Reach per Million (RPM)
CBI Logo

Kehua Bio-Engineering Rank

CB Insights uses Cookies

CBI websites generally use certain cookies to enable better interactions with our sites and services. Use of these cookies, which may be stored on your device, permits us to improve and customize your experience. You can read more about your cookie choices at our privacy policy here. By continuing to use this site you are consenting to these choices.