Search company, investor...

Iridigm

iridigm.com

Stage

Acquired | Acquired

Total Raised

$38.6M

Valuation

$0000 

About Iridigm

Iridigm Display Corporation produces reflective displays for a variety of mobile device applications. Iridigm created the iMoD Matrix component, a reflective flat panel color display technology based on MEMS and thin film optics. Per the company, the bright, reflective nature of the iMoD Matrix makes a display as easy to read as a glossy magazine. High image quality combined with inherent high resolution and ultra low power consumption makes it ideal for mobile applications of all types. Qualcomm acquired 100% of the company in 2004. The company previously had 14% of the company and they purchased the remaining 86% of the company for $170 million.

Headquarters Location

5775 Morehouse Drive

San Francisco, California, 92121,

United States

Missing: Iridigm's Product Demo & Case Studies

Promote your product offering to tech buyers.

Reach 1000s of buyers who use CB Insights to identify vendors, demo products, and make purchasing decisions.

Missing: Iridigm's Product & Differentiators

Don’t let your products get skipped. Buyers use our vendor rankings to shortlist companies and drive requests for proposals (RFPs).

Latest Iridigm News

Iridigm Display raises $13 million - San Francisco Business Times

Feb 3, 2013

Iridigm Display raises $13 million Oct 16, 2001, 2:17pm PDT Updated Oct 16, 2001, 2:17pm PDT //= $authorImg ?> Save Article San Francisco-based Iridigm Display Corp., a developer of flat panel displays for mobile devices, said Tuesday it raised $13 million in Series A financing. Investors in the round included Dynafund Ventures, IDEO Ventures, Intel Capital, Paralink Capital Management, Picvue Electronics, Technology Associates and several private investors. Iridigm has created a new display technology called Digital Paper, which purportedly makes a display as easy to read as a glossy magazine. It also consumes low amounts of power, making it well suited for mobile devices. "We believe that Iridigm's technology represents a significant breakthrough in the flat panel device arena," said Jan Bos of Picvue Electronics, a supplier of flat panel screens to both Palm and Handspring. Want San Francisco news in your inbox? Sign up for our free email newsletters. Suggested Reading

Iridigm Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

  • Where is Iridigm's headquarters?

    Iridigm's headquarters is located at 5775 Morehouse Drive, San Francisco.

  • What is Iridigm's latest funding round?

    Iridigm's latest funding round is Acquired.

  • How much did Iridigm raise?

    Iridigm raised a total of $38.6M.

  • Who are the investors of Iridigm?

    Investors of Iridigm include Qualcomm, Steamboat Ventures, Dynafund Ventures, VentureTech Alliance, Intel Capital and 11 more.

Discover the right solution for your team

The CB Insights tech market intelligence platform analyzes millions of data points on vendors, products, partnerships, and patents to help your team find their next technology solution.

Request a demo

CBI websites generally use certain cookies to enable better interactions with our sites and services. Use of these cookies, which may be stored on your device, permits us to improve and customize your experience. You can read more about your cookie choices at our privacy policy here. By continuing to use this site you are consenting to these choices.