The profile is currenly unclaimed by the seller. All information is provided by CB Insights.

hdf-energy.com

Founded Year

2012

Stage

IPO | IPO

Date of IPO

6/24/2021

Market Cap

0.40B

About Hydrogene De France

Hydrogene De France operates as an independent power producer specialized in mass storage of electricity and non-intermittent renewable energy generation.

Hydrogene De France Headquarter Location

20 rue Jean Jaures

Lormont, 33310,

France

+33(0)5 56 77 11 11

Predict your next investment

The CB Insights tech market intelligence platform analyzes millions of data points on venture capital, startups, patents , partnerships and news mentions to help you see tomorrow's opportunities, today.

Latest Hydrogene De France News

HDF Energy takes stake in NewGen hydrogen project in Trinidad

Apr 13, 2022

Hydrogene de France (HDF Energy) has taken a 70% stake in the NewGen project in Trinidad, which is being led by local firm Kenesjay Green (KGL). KGL, the project developer, will keep the remaining 30% of NewGen’s share capital, which will be jointly owned by KGL and an investment vehicle that will allow additional local investors to be onboarded. The more than $200 million NewGen facility, when completed, will be the world’s largest clean hydrogen-producing facility of its kind, utilizing a smart combination of solar power and energy-efficiently produced electricity. It will produce carbon-free hydrogen at a competitive price to […]

Hydrogene De France Web Traffic

Rank
Page Views per User (PVPU)
Page Views per Million (PVPM)
Reach per Million (RPM)
CBI Logo

Hydrogene De France Rank

  • When was Hydrogene De France founded?

    Hydrogene De France was founded in 2012.

  • Where is Hydrogene De France's headquarters?

    Hydrogene De France's headquarters is located at 20 rue Jean Jaures, Lormont.

  • What is Hydrogene De France's latest funding round?

    Hydrogene De France's latest funding round is IPO.

Discover the right solution for your team

The CB Insights tech market intelligence platform analyzes millions of data points on vendors, products, partnerships, and patents to help your team find their next technology solution.

Request a demo

CBI websites generally use certain cookies to enable better interactions with our sites and services. Use of these cookies, which may be stored on your device, permits us to improve and customize your experience. You can read more about your cookie choices at our privacy policy here. By continuing to use this site you are consenting to these choices.