Predict your next investment

ENRA Group company logo
Corporation
FINANCIAL | Lending
enragroup.co.uk

See what CB Insights has to offer

Stage

Acq - Fin | Alive

About ENRA Group

ENRA Group, fka Enterprise Finance, is a provider of mortgage finance. The company lends and brokers short-term bridge mortgages as well as distributing specialist second charge and buy-to-let products. Its bespoke manual underwriting process allows ENRA to offer a customer-centric approach. ENRA lends from its own balance sheet and places loans with external investors via its West One platform, in addition to operating a master broker under the Enterprise brand.

ENRA Group Headquarter Location

3rd Floor, Premiere House Elstree Way

Borehamwood, England, WD6 1JH,

United Kingdom

0208 731 5333

Latest ENRA Group News

Hextar Global and Ekopintar to acquire Enra Kimia for RM50m

Jul 23, 2021

Friday, July 23rd, 2021 by TMR / pic credit: enrakimia.enra.my HEXTAR Global Bhd partners with Ekopintar Sdn Bhd to acquire the entire issued share capital in ENRA Kimia Sdn Bhd for a total cash consideration of RM50 mil. ENRA Kimia is a wholly owned subsidiary of ENRA Energy which in turn is a wholly owned subsidiary of ENRA Group Bhd, the company noted in a filing to Bursa Malaysia today. Ekopintar is partly-owned by Datuk Mazlin bin Md Junid, the President and Group Chief Executive Officer of ENRA and a director of ENRA Kimia. Under the terms of the Joint Offer, Hextar will acquire 49% representing 4.9 mil shares in ENRA Kimia for a cash consideration of RM24.5mn and Ekopintar will acquire the remaining 51% representing 5.1 mil shares for a cash consideration of RM25.5 mil. ENRA Kimia and its subsidiaries supply specialty chemicals, catalysts and odorants, as well as provide ancillary services for these products to the Oil & Gas and Petrochemical industry in Malaysia, Australia and New Zealand. It also includes decontamination services, industrial odor neutralization (ION) services, gas odorant injection system servicing and refurbishing services and emergency response. It is an exclusive agent to 12 international principals, supplying close to 85 products and is one of the largest distributors of specialty chemicals and catalyst for the oil & gas industry in Malaysia. “ENRA Kimia is a unique opportunity for us. In addition to being a well-established company with an exceptional track record, it is licensed to conduct business with the PETRONAS group of companies and oil refineries in Malaysia and also has a significant presence in Australia and New Zealand” said Executive Director, Datuk Eddie Ong Choo Meng. Hextar recently completed the acquisition of Alpha Aim (M) Sdn Bhd and Chempro Technology (M) Sdn Bhd on 23 July 2021 and will be commencing the integration of the business into the Hextar Group. Together with the proposed acquisition of the Nobel Group and the Proposed ENRA Kimia Acquisition, Hextar’s footprint in the specialty chemicals sector will cover the hygiene sector, the rubber industry and now the oil and gas industry. RELATED ARTICLES

Predict your next investment

The CB Insights tech market intelligence platform analyzes millions of data points on venture capital, startups, patents , partnerships and news mentions to help you see tomorrow's opportunities, today.

CB Insights uses Cookies

CBI websites generally use certain cookies to enable better interactions with our sites and services. Use of these cookies, which may be stored on your device, permits us to improve and customize your experience. You can read more about your cookie choices at our privacy policy here. By continuing to use this site you are consenting to these choices.