Predict your next investment

SOFTWARE (NON-INTERNET/MOBILE)
constellar.com

See what CB Insights has to offer

Founded Year

1988

Stage

Acquired | Acquired

Total Raised

$34M

About Constellar

Provider of software and services to large organizations to manage data transformation and movement across enterprise application networks. The company's flagship product is a rules-based transformation hub that operates with an Oracle database to produce a scalable, maintainable solution for data transformation, data movement and interface management. The hub provides the comprehensive transformation power, interface management, scalability and maintainability required to create enterprise application networks in less time and at lower cost and risk than with hand-coded, message-based or application-specific products.

Constellar Headquarter Location

1400 Bridge Parkway

California, 94065,

United States

(650)631-4800

Latest Constellar News

Events firm SingEx-Sphere Holdings renamed Constellar Holdings

Jun 23, 2021

SINGAPORE (THE BUSINESS TIMES) - Local meetings, incentives, conventions and exhibitions (Mice) player SingEx-Sphere Holdings is now known as Constellar Holdings, following a name change to mark a new chapter for the recently-merged entity. SingEx-Sphere was formed in February 2021 through the merger of Temasek's Mice portfolio company SingEx Holdings, and Singapore Press Holdings' (SPH) Sphere Exhibits. Temasek owns 60 per cent of the merged entity, and SPH, which publishes The Business Times and The Straits Times, holds the remaining 40 per cent. Constellar announced the name change on Wednesday (June 23) and said it plans to "create a new agile path for growth through reinvention and collaboration". This new focus will leverage opportunities brought about by the Covid-19 pandemic, which has pushed the industry towards hybrid business models and a "digitally-enabled intellectual property business". Building on extensive networks cultivated over about 50 years of combined history, Constellar aims to connect global markets of businesses and consumers through a portfolio of brands in the Mice industry. It will expand this portfolio through organic curation and inorganic investments. "The Constellar brand name and logo reflect our vision to become a global leader in the Mice experience space by activating impactful networks that connect our partners to global marketplaces for sustainable growth," said Constellar Holdings chairman Robin Hu. Mr Hu described Constellar's network as a "constellation" of event intellectual properties that will connect people and businesses with the future, adding: "We are excited to expand horizons with new knowledge, connections and opportunities as we unite our networks around this common purpose." Constellar will also have a new group chief executive officer (CEO), 20-year industry veteran Jean-Francois Quentin, from Aug 1. His recent roles include divisional managing director at RX France (Reed Exhibitions) and president and CEO of UBM Brazil (now part of Informa Markets). "I am delighted to join and lead the newly formed Constellar as group CEO at this time of change and consolidation for the event industry, which will bring many business opportunities in digital and live events," said Mr Quentin. "I'm excited to work with the leadership team to accelerate Constellar's pathways for growth and advancing Constellar as a leading global player, event and trade show platform."

Predict your next investment

The CB Insights tech market intelligence platform analyzes millions of data points on venture capital, startups, patents , partnerships and news mentions to help you see tomorrow's opportunities, today.

CB Insights uses Cookies

CBI websites generally use certain cookies to enable better interactions with our sites and services. Use of these cookies, which may be stored on your device, permits us to improve and customize your experience. You can read more about your cookie choices at our privacy policy here. By continuing to use this site you are consenting to these choices.