Search company, investor...

Arauco Express


Corporate Minority | Alive

Total Raised




Last Raised

$44.5M | 4 yrs ago

About Arauco Express

Arauco Express is a developer of strip malls.

Headquarters Location



Missing: Arauco Express's Product Demo & Case Studies

Promote your product offering to tech buyers.

Reach 1000s of buyers who use CB Insights to identify vendors, demo products, and make purchasing decisions.

Missing: Arauco Express's Product & Differentiators

Don’t let your products get skipped. Buyers use our vendor rankings to shortlist companies and drive requests for proposals (RFPs).

Latest Arauco Express News

Banchile’s $44.4 Million Acquisition of 49% stake in Arauco Express

Apr 9, 2019

Larrain y Asociados and Barros & Errázuriz advised on the deal Banchile Administradora General de Fondos S.A. executed the acquisition of 49% Stake in Centros Comerciales Vecinales Arauco Express S.A. from Parque Arauco S.A. for $44.4 Million. Parque Arauco keep the remaining 51% interest in he company. Banchile Administradora General de Fondos S.A. operates as an investment management company. The Company offers portfolio management, mutual funds, investment strategies, financial planning, and advisory services. Banchile Administradora General de Fondos serves customers in Chile. Parque Arauco S.A. operates as a developer and operator of multi-format real estate assets. The company, led by Juan Antonio Alvarez Avendano, Claudio Chamorro Carrizo and Andres Torrealba Tagle, in 2018 recorded $290 million revenues. Larrain y Asociados advised Banchile Administradora General de Fondos S.A. with Cristóbal Morandé, Juan de Dios Ferrada, Francisco Cerda and Michelle Inzunza. Barros & Errázuriz advised Parque Arauco S.A. with Bernardo Simian, Enrique Barros Vial and Jerónimo Amenábar.

Arauco Express Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

  • Where is Arauco Express's headquarters?

    Arauco Express's headquarters is located at Santiago.

  • What is Arauco Express's latest funding round?

    Arauco Express's latest funding round is Corporate Minority.

  • How much did Arauco Express raise?

    Arauco Express raised a total of $44.5M.

  • Who are the investors of Arauco Express?

    Investors of Arauco Express include Banchile Administradora General De Fondos.

Discover the right solution for your team

The CB Insights tech market intelligence platform analyzes millions of data points on vendors, products, partnerships, and patents to help your team find their next technology solution.

Request a demo

CBI websites generally use certain cookies to enable better interactions with our sites and services. Use of these cookies, which may be stored on your device, permits us to improve and customize your experience. You can read more about your cookie choices at our privacy policy here. By continuing to use this site you are consenting to these choices.