Allied Domecq


Allied Domecq is the second largest distiller of wine and spirits in the world, second only to industry leader Diageo. In addition to its major international beverage brands, the company also has holdings in the food and retailing sector. Allied Domecq's Wine & Spirits division generates approximately 60 percent of the company's annual revenue, while its Retailing division is responsible for the other 40 percent or so. The company's brand name spirits include Beefeater, Ballantine's, Courvoisier...Show all

Allied Domecq is the second largest distiller of wine and spirits in the world, second only to industry leader Diageo. In addition to its major international beverage brands, the company also has holdings in the food and retailing sector. Allied Dome...Show all

Company (Acquired)

Phone:

Fax:

Chivas House
72 Chancellors Road
London, W6 9RS
England, United Kingdom

Latest News

See more competitors data Competitors
Total Funding Date of Last Funding
Allied Domecq $0M Apr 22, 2005

Web Traffic

Rank

Show (-10)

Engagement (PVPU)

Show (+1%)

Domain Authority Score
Show
Page Views Per Million (PVPM)
Show
Reach Per Million
Show

SEO Statistics

Domain Authority Score Show
Page Authority Score Show
No. External Links Show
No. Links Show

Web Traffic Statistics - Growth

Per Week Per Month Per 6 Months Per Year
Rank Login to see details
Page Views Per Million Login to see details
Page Views Per User Login to see details
Reach Per Million Login to see details

Related Allied Domecq Jobs

jobs by Indeed job
						search
There is no Board of Directors data available for this company. Please select another tab.
There is no Competitors data available for this company. Please select another tab.

Patents

Title Application Date Patent Date Status
(Patent / Application)