Search company, investor...
Acuntia company logo

Acuntia

acuntia.es

Stage

Acquired | Acquired

About Acuntia

Acuntia is a provider of information technology and communications solutions and services for companies, telecommunication operators and public organizations that wish to deploy solutions that are long lasting and can adapt to their businesses.

Headquarters Location

Madrid,

Spain

Missing: Acuntia's Product Demo & Case Studies

Promote your product offering to tech buyers.

Reach 1000s of buyers who use CB Insights to identify vendors, demo products, and make purchasing decisions.

Missing: Acuntia's Product & Differentiators

Don’t let your products get skipped. Buyers use our vendor rankings to shortlist companies and drive requests for proposals (RFPs).

Latest Acuntia News

GPF Capital makes 3x on first exit from maiden fund

Jul 12, 2017

GPF Capital makes 3x on first exit from maiden fund By Tweet on Twitter GPF Capital has generated a return of around 3x from the first exit from its maiden fund. The Spanish lower mid-market private equity firm has sold information and telecommunications company Acuntia to trade buyer Vinci Energies after an 18-month hold. Following the transaction, Vinci Energies will own 85 per cent of the company and the remaining 15 per cent left will be in the hands of Acuntia senior executives. The company carries out most of its business activities in Spain and also provides services in several countries in the Americas, Europe, Asia and Africa. Acuntia employs 340 people and generated revenues of €90m in 2016. This is the first exit from GPF’s maiden fund, which reached a €103.9m final close in 2015 after only six months on the road. So far the fund has been invested in cheese-maker Queseria Iberia, telecommunications business Acuntia,  automotive retail chain Aurgi , nightclub operator  Pachá and transport and logistics business Vicarli . Further reading:

Acuntia Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

  • Where is Acuntia's headquarters?

    Acuntia's headquarters is located at Madrid.

  • What is Acuntia's latest funding round?

    Acuntia's latest funding round is Acquired.

  • Who are the investors of Acuntia?

    Investors of Acuntia include VINCI Energies, GPF Capital and Corpfin Capital.

Discover the right solution for your team

The CB Insights tech market intelligence platform analyzes millions of data points on vendors, products, partnerships, and patents to help your team find their next technology solution.

Request a demo

CBI websites generally use certain cookies to enable better interactions with our sites and services. Use of these cookies, which may be stored on your device, permits us to improve and customize your experience. You can read more about your cookie choices at our privacy policy here. By continuing to use this site you are consenting to these choices.