Predict your next investment

ENERGY & UTILITIES
4subsea.com

See what CB Insights has to offer

Founded Year

2007

Stage

Acquired | Acquired

About 4Subsea

4Subsea provides technology and digital services to offshore oil and gas and offshore wind operators.

4Subsea Headquarter Location

Hagalokkveien 26

Asker, 1383,

Norway

+47 66 98 27 00

Latest 4Subsea News

4Subsea to monitor Var Energi’s drilling ops offshore Norway

Jun 25, 2021

4Subsea to monitor Var Energi’s drilling ops offshore Norway June 25, 2021, by Nadja Skopljak 4Subsea has secured a service agreement with Vår Energi to monitor and analyse wellhead integrity to ensure safe operations for the Balder Future drilling and completion operations in Norway. Under the three-year deal, 4Subsea will monitor the West Phoenix drilling rig for the Norwegian oil and gas firm. The company will use its SWIM service for the work, which creates a digital twin of the well and riser systems combined with boundary conditions and updated with sensor data. Sensor data is collected using remotely operated underwater vehicles and is uploaded to 4Subsea’s digital service 4insight, which performs advanced analysis on the data. The results are presented as insights and dashboards, simplifying the analysis, while no extra personnel is required, 4Subsea said. “We are pleased that Vår Energi has chosen SWIM and 4insight for their drilling and completion operations on Balder Future operations,” said Peter Jenkins, 4Subsea CEO. “These services have proven to reduce operational risk and costs during complex operations and are great demonstrations of the digital transformation of offshore operations to increase safety.” The Balder field is located in the North Sea  production licence 001  where Vår Energi is the operator with a 90% interest and Mime Petroleum as its partner, holding the remaining 10%. Most recently, Vår Energi made a ‘significant’ discovery of oil and gas in the King and Prince exploration wells in the Balder area. Related Article

Predict your next investment

The CB Insights tech market intelligence platform analyzes millions of data points on venture capital, startups, patents , partnerships and news mentions to help you see tomorrow's opportunities, today.

4Subsea Patents

4Subsea has filed 1 patent.

The 3 most popular patent topics include:

  • Analysis of variance
  • Global Positioning System
  • Least squares
patents chart

Application Date

Grant Date

Title

Related Topics

Status

1/6/2017

10/31/2017

SCSI, Global Positioning System, Statistical tests, Least squares, Analysis of variance

Grant

Application Date

1/6/2017

Grant Date

10/31/2017

Title

Related Topics

SCSI, Global Positioning System, Statistical tests, Least squares, Analysis of variance

Status

Grant

CB Insights uses Cookies

CBI websites generally use certain cookies to enable better interactions with our sites and services. Use of these cookies, which may be stored on your device, permits us to improve and customize your experience. You can read more about your cookie choices at our privacy policy here. By continuing to use this site you are consenting to these choices.